22nd January 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university after completing ITI mechanical

How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Mechanical please reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university after completing ITI mechanical
  2. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter?
  3. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university
  4. can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university in distance learning mode
  5. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  6. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  7. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  8. How to do diploma in mechanical in AICTE approved college through distance learning after completing 12th from NIOS?
  9. Does KSOU approved by AICTE or UGC being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and want to pursue B.Tech from KSOU?
  10. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  11. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses? -- [New]
  12. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
  14. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  15. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  16. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  17. How to do distance learning diploma in mechanical engineering from AICTE approved university
  18. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university after completing ITI mechanical

Lots of students think that distance diploma is approved by All Indian Council for Technical Education.

Many engineering colleges are offering this course. But you can check on official website of this AICTE that it has mentioned no institute offering distance diploma or degree is approved by it.

You will have to pursue regular diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?