12th May 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?

Hi,
I had done b.pharmacy regular and msc. clinical research and regulatory affairs from distance education (smu).
I want to do phd is it possible if yes please tell me the name of university
Thanks

19th May 2014, 12:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?

I am extremely sorry to state there are no recognized institutes which offer distance education in the field of pharmacy for Phd course. You need to pursue it in full time mode. The institutes from where you can pursue the Phd course in Pharmacy are as follows:-

-VELS University, Pallavaram, Chennai
-Krupanidhi College, Vivek Nagar, Bangalore
-B. V. Patel PERD Centre, Ahmedabad
-R.V. Northland Institute, Greater Noida
-Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
-Surabhi Educational Society (Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy), Hi Tech City, -Hyderabad
-Galgotias University, Greater Noida
-Padm. Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Pimpri, Pune
-Adhiparasakthi College of Pharmacy, Tamil Nadu
21st March 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?

I want to know that any universities from where i can do phd in pharmacology from distance ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?