22nd July 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do distance B.Ed? I have completed graduation in English Honors

i hv completed my graduation in english honours.olso completed 2yrs govt d.el.ed.now i want to do distance b.ed.i live in pune.where should i do this course?plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  2. Is there a good future in MBA finance and IT? I have completed my graduation in English Honors
  3. What should I do after my graduation in BSc IT from NIIT and B.A English Honors?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completing graduation with English Honors?
  5. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  6. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  7. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  8. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  9. Is MCA a good option for me? I have completed graduation in BSc Chemistry honors
  10. Can I be eligible for B.Ed after passing BSc with 40% marks
  11. What are the options in PG after completing English Honors with 44% through Correspondence from Delhi University?
  12. How to do BA in Journalism through Distance Learning having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English?
  13. Which universities can I apply after scoring 49% marks in English honors?
  14. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  15. Which university offers B.Ed through distance education in AP?
  16. List of colleges providing M.A course in English in Mumbai? I'm in 3rd year graduation in English honors from Kolkata
  17. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to B.Ed course through distance education in AP? Which university offers this in AP?
11th April 2014, 03:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do distance B.Ed? I have completed graduation in English Honors

B.Ed forms for correspondence medium will be available at the respective colleges. You can also get them online on the specific websites. Make sure that the colleges are approved by the government AICTE. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course. The fee structure varies from Rs 24, 000 to Rs 47,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?