4th December 2011, 10:21 PM
ldalai771

What are the job opportunities available after completing graduation with English Honors?

I have completed my graduation with english honours in 2010-11.i have secured 65% in honours & 69% in aggregate. Now i am doing pg in english. What are the job opportunities for me? Plz help...

6th December 2011, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completing graduation with English Honors?

Various job options are available for candidate who has completed graduation in English. The candidate can apply for writing jobs in KPO firms. They can work in journalism and public relations. The candidate can also apply for interested job positions in mass communication, academic sector etc. They can apply for all governmental jobs that require graduation as the basic qualification.
9th December 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completing graduation with English Honors?

I want 2 qualify net as soon as i have completed my pg degree.So what are the secrets to secure good ranks in ugc net?
9th December 2011, 04:55 PM
hannah 16

hi friend
You tell that you are doing post graduation in English(honours).
You can become lecturer in college after completing it.
you can apply in mass communication,journalism also.
You can apply in schools also as a English teacher.
If you do b.ed than your basic pay become 45000 also.
16th March 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my b.a english course .i have interest in working at airport.whether can get it.for that what can do mm mn nndm
16th April 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi guyz,
i have compleated my 12th with maths in session 10-12.
I want to do english hons.
And what are the job oppertunities aftes completing studies?

Plz guyz i don't have so much time so please suggest me or mail me on
"[email protected]"
this will be a great kindness of you.
14th May 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

what should i opt for a better career and job in English?
14th June 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed English honors and i dont want to do teaching or mass communication/journalism then what are other field , i may choose for a better career?
3rd June 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

can i pursue mass comm. after completing graduation in b.a. english honours...??
3rd June 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

can i pursue mass comm. after completing graduation in b.a. english honours...??
27th June 2013, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

i have just complited my hs with 78%,i want to do ba in english.but somebody told me that it became hard to secure goodmark in english.is it true?plz help
8th July 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i guyz,
i have compleated my 12th with maths in session 10-12.
I want to do english hons.
And what are the job oppertunities aftes completing studies?

Plz guyz i don't have so much time so please suggest me or mail me on
[email protected]
this will be a great kindness of you.

plz tell me as fast as u can
17th February 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

hi friends
i am pursuing B.A final years
and i am very confused to choose which field is suitable for me.
18th February 2014, 08:21 AM
Sowmya449

What are the job opportunities available after completing graduation with English Honors?
21st July 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is better carrier option? Bsc honors in english or bsc medical..? I want to pursue UPSC.
4th November 2014, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am sudam shee. I am graduate in ba genarel in bengali medium. I have good computer type speed. How many job has for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?