21st November 2012, 01:00 AM
shree@11

How to do DOEACC O level course? What is the scope?

i want to do doeacc o level course what is its scope?

27th November 2012, 09:41 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do DOEACC O level course? What is the scope?

Hello shree,
Well 'O' level course is government approved and sort of an higher secondary equivalent. You can apply this course wherever any college allows a higher secondary equivalent and you can thus enroll for the graduation course in that college. Now since 'O' level is a higher secondary degree equivalent, you cannot expect very high order jobs after passing out this course only. You can get front office jobs after this. But if you club this with the next level courses of DOEACC, that is, 'A' level or 'CCC' level or 'B' level, then you will get better technical jobs at muti-national companies. I think for all this the best institute will be St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. From quite a time now, you have all DOEACC level courses there. So you will get fully equipped with all these courses and have better chance at jobs. You can log onto www.sxccal.edu to enroll into it.
6th January 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

m so confused about A level i completed O level plz tell me A level is better wat r the advantages of A level in future m pursing b.com from delhi university can i get profession job aftr A levek and wats da package bt i want to get job in. bank so tel A level help me in bank section .pls tel me as soon as possible.
30th April 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what is a scope in CCC courses in the future?
4th February 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

what is beter in ccc and o level for my carreear in present and future
8th January 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I already done NIELT o level course but there are no any job and unable to find any scope after completing this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?