12th April 2013, 12:47 AM
Akshit39003

How to do BA honors economics after completing 12th in Arts?

hlw i have completed my +2 in arts nd want to do BA honours (economics) in pu chandigarh plz sugest me is it gud ,... if yes what is procedure ..... nd if nt wt should i do instead of ba

1st June 2016, 12:33 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do BA honors economics after completing 12th in Arts?

B.A in economics is a good choice, now a days economics have become very popular option for the students. Many students these days opt for economics hons, even science students also shows interest in studying economics in bachelor of science degree. So undoubtedly there is no doubt regarding your choice of subject, it is a good choice.

Now coming to procedure, here also it is not difficult, just make a list of colleges and universities that you want to study in chandigarh, your favourite ones. Now visit the college campus and collect admission forms of those colleges, after that fill them up, submit them to the college authority and wait for declaration of results. If you done well in your higher secondary exams, then trust me you will me easily admission in any institute you want, thats the end , you need to do simple follow these steps to get admission in economics hons course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?