2nd December 2012, 01:29 PM
Priyapritham

How to do engineering in Bangalore?

I have studied from 1st standard to 9th standard in Karnataka after that i am now studying in Haryana from 10th. After completing my 12th i want to do engineering in Bangalore. Am i eligible to write Karnataka CET.

15th November 2016, 06:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do engineering in Bangalore?

The admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka is done through COMEDK UGET. COMEDK UGET stands for Consortium of Medical Engineering Dental Karnataka Under graduate Entrance Test. However admission of candidates in medical colleges is now done on basis of NEET rank card.

You will have to write COMEDK exam and clear it to get admission in any engineering colleges of Karnataka. Candidates from all over India can write this examination to get admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka.

The eligibility criteria for examination is that candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 and scored minimum of 45% marks in case of general category and 40% in case of reserved category. English must be one of the compulsory subjects. You can apply for COMEDK 2017 when notification is declared.
15th November 2016, 11:55 PM
manjunath r n

Default Re: How to do engineering in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyapritham View Post
I have studied from 1st standard to 9th standard in Karnataka after that i am now studying in Haryana from 10th. After completing my 12th i want to do engineering in Bangalore. Am i eligible to write Karnataka CET.
Dear Friend,

To get into Engineering colleges in karnataka, especially Bangalore, you have to appear for any one of the three exams: CET, COMEDK, AIEEE exams and get a good rank.

You are eligible to eligible to give all these exams. Go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?