18th May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the amount to be paid for admission in B.E Computer Science Engineering in RV college of engineering Bangalore?

pl. let me know the amount to be paid for admission in B.E. COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING in R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  2. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  3. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  5. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  6. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  7. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  8. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  9. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  10. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  12. Can I get engineering seat in computer science branch in Oxford College of Engineering(Bangalore)
  13. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  14. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  15. How can I get admission for computer science engineering or IT engineering?
  16. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  17. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
24th April 2015, 09:59 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: What is the amount to be paid for admission in B.E Computer Science Engineering in RV college of engineering Bangalore?

Hi,
RV college of engineering in Bangalore provides full time on campus course of bachelor of engineering (B.E.) in computer science engineering with eligibility for candidates who passed in 10th and 12th standards with physics and maths being the main subjects and a third subject as per the stream chosen.
The tuition fee per year for B.E. is Rs. 33,000 making a total of Rs. 1,32,000.
thanks
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?