28th May 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good college of DU after scoring 92 marks in English?

i have scored 92 marks in english and i want to persue eng hons.Can i get good college of du ?? what is the criteria for getting admision.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue regular MBA in HR from a good college after scoring 43% marks in graduation -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in St Xavier College after scoring 80 marks in English
  3. How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which UG course should I pursue after scoring 85 to 90% in science(Maths)? Which is the best college?
  5. How to do M.A in English after scoring 42% marks in graduation
  6. Any good college in which I could get after scoring 61%?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  8. Eligibility criteria for M.A English after scoring 48% marks in B.A?
  9. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get any government college for MBBS after scoring 5946 rank in AIPMT with 340 marks?
  11. Can I get a good college after scoring 33.67 marks in GATE?
  12. Is there any good college in which I can get after scoring 65 in AIEEE?
  13. Am I eligible for SSB for ORA after scoring 55% marks in GS and 30% marks in English
  14. Can I get a good college after scoring 311 rank in M.A English entrance exam?
  15. Can I get a good college after scoring 170-200 marks in AIEEE?
  16. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Phil course after scoring 43% of marks in UG and 67% of marks in MA English in Distance Learning?
  18. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 40.75% marks
8th July 2015, 05:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good college of DU after scoring 92 marks in English?

DU stands for the Delhi University and it is one of the most renowned university in India. The university comprises of about 70 colleges.

Admission in the college are on the basis of the board aggregate after filling the application form which is available on the DU official website in the month of June.

The application for the 2015 is closed and few of the cut off list are also declared and even the admission are closed.

After scoring 92% marks yes you are eligible to get the admission in most of the colleges but if you have not filled the application form you have to wait for the next year.

List of the few of the colleges for which you are eligible is :-
* Ranjdhani.
* Shivaji.
* Deshbandhu.
* Satyawati.

There are relaxation for the other category candidate on the cut off. For more information visit at the www.du.ac.in
8th July 2015, 07:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good college of DU after scoring 92 marks in English?

DU stands for the Delhi University and it is one of the most renowned university in India. The university comprises of about 70 colleges.

Admission in the college are on the basis of the board aggregate after filling the application form which is available on the DU official website in the month of June.

The application for the 2015 is closed and few of the cut off list are also declared and even the admission are closed.

After scoring 92% marks yes you are eligible to get the admission in most of the colleges but if you have not filled the application form you have to wait for the next year.

List of the few of the colleges for which you are eligible is :-
* Ranjdhani.
* Shivaji.
* Deshbandhu.
* Satyawati.

There are relaxation for the other category candidate on the cut off. For more information visit at the www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?