4th September 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do external MBA from Saurashtra University?

hello, i am study in t.y.b.com.after comliting this i want to do external mba from saurashtra university.so my question is that does cmat test is required for extrenal mba?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  2. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  3. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  4. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  5. What is the admission date for Saurashtra University?
  6. What is the admission date for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I external
  7. What is the date of admission in Saurashtra University External M.Com Part I
  8. What is the date of the admission for External M.Com Part I in Saurashtra university
  9. What is the date of M.Com part II external form submission date for Saurashtra University?
  10. How to do MBA after graduation? Can I qualify for entrance exam of MBA after my graduation(External) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the date of Saurashtra University M.Com part I external admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com
  13. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
  14. Am i eligible fro GPSC after passing B.A with English subject from Saurashtra University by 44%?
  15. What is the date of admission in M.Com part tII in Saurashtra University
  16. What is the duration of external MBA?
  17. How can I get admission in B.Ed in Saurashtra University Affiliate Colleges? I am a BSc Physics student
  18. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
29th June 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do external MBA from Saurashtra University?

hello, i am study in t.y.b.com.after
comliting this i want to do external
mba from saurashtra university.so
my question is that does cmat test
is required for extrenal mba?
26th June 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Mba exam Gujarati ma that che k English ma and jamnagar ma the clg nu name
15th October 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic requirement to do MBA in saurashtra university departement?
1st December 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mechanical engineering from GTU . Now I want to do MBA externally , what I have to do for it ? Can I apply for MBA or not ? If yes , then what is procedure for it ? Please must Reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?