23rd December 2012, 10:34 PM

How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering

Sir/Madam, I've completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Now I WANT TO DO FULL TIME MBA in CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT. PLEASE PROVIDE THE LIST OF COLLEGES IN INDIA WHICH OFFERS FULL TIME MBA in CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT.

Thanks & Regards,
KARTHIK

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  3. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Construction Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  5. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  6. Cochin University, B. Tech In Civil Engineering, 4th Sem Construction Engineering and Management-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. MBA in Construction after civil engineering, is it benifitial ?
  8. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  9. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student
  10. Careers in Management after graduation in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to d MBA after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA? -- [New]
  13. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  14. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  15. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  17. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  18. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
14th May 2017, 08:26 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering

You are eligible to apply for MBA (Construction Management) after completing Civil Engineering. You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam CAT/XAT/MAT/SNAP. Admission will be based on score obtained in entrance.

Institutes Offering MBA (Construction Management)
- National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Hyderabad
- National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Management Studies, Bhubaneswar
- Hindustan University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- L.J.Institute of Management Studies, Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Business Management, Trivandrum
- MIT College of Management, Pune
- Global Institute of Construction Management and Research, New Delhi
- Vishwakarma Global Business Studies, Pune
- Indira Gandhi National Open University

Entrance Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension

Job Prospects
After completion of MBA (Construction Management), You may have career opportunities in both private as well as government sectors. Highway, Airport, Port Development Agencies and Government Departments such as Railways, Defence are the top employers.

Job Titles
- Project Manager
- Planning Manager
- Production Manager
- Construction Contractor
- Assistant Manager
- Construction Superintendent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?