4th December 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation in commerce steam after doing diploma in Automobile in D.E.I to join IIM?

I hv scored 60% in 12th (PCM) . I am doing diploma in automobile in D.E.I (dayalbagh). I want to do graduation in commerce stream ...to join iim..so plz suggest me B.clor course that would help me while studing in Mba..

Related Questions:
  1. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  2. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  3. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  4. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  5. Which college can I get on the basis of CAT percentile 78.4?
  6. Is there any scholarship of financial aid available to join IIM?
  7. Can I take admission in full time MBA course in reputed institute such as XISS Ranchi and IIM after PG in Automobile Engineering?
  8. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  9. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles? -- [New]
  10. Qualification required for Diploma in Automobile?
  11. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  12. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  13. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
  14. Which course is better other than B.Tech degree after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join ITI Automobile course having 12th with commerce background?
  17. Can I join Diploma in Automobile Engineering Directly being an ITI holder?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
17th June 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do graduation in commerce steam after doing diploma in Automobile in D.E.I to join IIM?

Wht should i do after 12 commerce im gud in drawing n passed elementary itermediate exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?