13th May 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?

What is eligibility criteria for pg diploma in automobile and what are colleges that offer full time course of post graduation diploma? Can someone let me know the information on this as soon as possible? Am just looking for the right college to do the pg diploma in Automobile.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  4. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  5. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  6. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  7. Eligibility criteria of JEE Mains and Advance for Diploma Automobile engineering students? What courses are offered to such student?
  8. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  9. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering full time course of post graduation diploma in Automobile and eligibility for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  13. Qualification required for Diploma in Automobile?
  14. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  15. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  16. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
14th May 2015, 12:15 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?

Eligibility Criteria for PG diploma in Automobile:-

You should have passed graduation or diploma in corresponding stream with 50% marks from a recognized university.

There is no age limit for PG diploma in automobile. The admission is based on merit.

Post diploma in automobile engineering is a 2 year course offered in various polytechnic colleges of India.

Best college for PG diploma in automobile:-

Bharat Shikshan sanstha's pimpri chinchwad polytechnic, Pune

G. B Pant Polytechnic, new Delhi
17th May 2015, 08:39 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?

For doing the post graduation in automobile engineering, you need to be a graduate either from mechanical engineering or production engineering.
The reason that only these two branches are permissible is that if you want to do the masters in a particular subject then you have to know every basic thing about it, and mechanical and production engineering are the only two branches of engineering in which you are exposed to the automobile engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?