23rd December 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?

Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course? What would be the minimum criteria required to do these courses? Can someone please guide me with the information which is required? Thank you!

24th December 2015, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course? What would be the minimum criteria required to do these courses? Can someone please guide me with the information which is required? Thank you!
Yes, diploma candidates are eligible for graduation degree through LEET/ECET/JELET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or diploma course from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree.

Your age should be above 17 years.
25th December 2015, 12:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, you must complete Diploma in Computer or Automobile to be eligible for Bachelor Degree in Computer or Automobile Engineering. Those completed Diploma course can directly pursue for 2nd year B.Tech or B.E through lateral entry. However, the applicant must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. You must have passed 10+2 in Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics subjects from a recognized school or equivalent. Some institutes may demand for High score at 12th standard level.
25th December 2015, 03:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible to pursue graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of your Diploma course. You will probably have to appear for entrance examinations like;

> LEET.

> JELET.

> ECET, etc.

After having successfully cleared the examination, you will probably be eligible for graduation from any college, depending upon your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?