26th July 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?

I need a help can any one tell me that what should I choose first diploma course after 10 or after 12 for automobile now my 10 has completed.And the way for graduation with automobile engineering..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  6. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  7. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  8. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  11. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  13. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  14. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  15. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  16. Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?
  17. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  18. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
27th July 2015, 04:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?

If you want to be a Automobile engineer then you should choose diploma after 10th class.

I am saying this due to the fact after completing your diploma you will get direct admission in the second year of your bachelor degree in the automobile field.

For getting direct admission in the 2nd yer of B.tech you have to attempt LEET exam.
My suggestion to you is that you should clear your diploma with in three year with no backlog and score good marks in your LEET exam, then after you will get a good reputed college for graduation in automobile engineering.

If you go for the graduation after diploma then you are already familiar with most of the syllabus and hence getting success in your exams is easy after diploma however if you go for graduation after 12th then everything in your core field is new for you and you have to work hard for understanding the concepts.
14th August 2015, 10:04 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?

After 10th standard everyone will have two ways one is 12th standard and other is Diploma.

Intermediate will be only for 2 years and if you had chosen MPC stream the subjects will be based on Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.

If you had chosen Diploma in Auto-mobile engineering stream you will be focused on that particular subject only,here you will get some what better knowledge about the the auto-mobile stream than intermediate.

But by doing intermediate or by Diploma you can join in Auto-mobile Engineering in Engineering.

If you are really interested in Auto-mobile,then i recommend you to join in diploma which will help you to gain better knowledge about the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?