6th April 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for Diploma in Automobile?

what is the qualaficataion of diploma in automobile?
And i want to join in diploma course in you are university could u pls provide some basic information to me

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for Diploma in Automobile?
  2. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  3. Can I get a job in AAI after doing BSc Maths?
  4. What is the qualification required for RTO post? I have completed B.E Automobile
  5. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  6. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  7. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  10. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?
  11. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  12. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Required criteria to join Automobile Diploma from IGNOU in Riyadh?
  16. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges for diploma CAD-CAM or diploma automobile after qualifying 10th, ITI along with 4 years experience?
  18. What are the qualifications required to join in CBI? What is the age limit for it?
14th May 2014, 10:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Diploma in Automobile?

Automobile is a growing sector since more and more people are opting for personal automobiles. It is a sector with huge scope. It is nice to see you aspire for diploma course in the field of automobile engineering. In order to do diploma course in automobile engineering, the education qualification required is- You should have passed tenth standard with sixty percent. Then you need to appear and qualify for the diploma entry test conducted by the technical board of education of your state.

It is better to join government polytechnic colleges of your state. Among the private universities, KIIT university is a good institute to pursue diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?