3rd August 2013, 05:27 PM
shrutirv

How do I apply for LLB in mumbai?

Hello, Currently I'm doing masters from Tata institute and I am in Germany as an exchange student. I would like to apply for LLB. Hence I would like to know which is the best college in mumbai to get admission and what is the process?
Is the entrance is compulsory? If yes, where will I get the entrance exam syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. How do I apply for LLB in mumbai?
  2. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  3. Can I apply for registration in Mumbai after completing LLB from Barkatullah University MP?
  4. Does this possible for me to do LLB from Mumbai being a candidate of staying in Mumbai for 5 years having completed B.Com from UP?
  5. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing B.Com from UP?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  7. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  8. How to apply for LLB entrance and what kind of document is required?
  9. What is the age limit for 3 years course of LLB in Mumbai
  10. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  11. Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time? -- [New]
  12. When will the LLB results be announced?
  13. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  14. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  15. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  16. Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?
  17. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing FY, SY and TYBA
  18. Scored 42.26% in B.COM : Am I eligible for getting into LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2015, 11:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I apply for LLB in mumbai?

How do I apply for LLB in mumbai

* For admission in LLB course in Mumbai University you must fulfill some criteria as given below.

LLB stands for----Bachelor of Laws (Legum Baccalaureus in Latin)

1. Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

* You must have Bachelor degree of any faculty or MBBS degree.

* You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for 45% percentage of marks for sc/st candidates.

* You should crack the CLAT Examination with good percentile of marks.

2. Course Duration

* 3 years

3. Syllabus for CLAT Examination:-

* English Comprehension
* General Knowledge
* Current Affairs
* Mathematics
* Logical Reasoning
* Legal Aptitude
* Legal Awareness

4. Contact detail

Address:
University of Mumbai (Bombay) - Department of Law
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai 400032
India
20th August 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How do I apply for LLB in mumbai?

Can I study LLB in Marathi medium in Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?