15th June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech in Physics after BSc Physics?

can i do m tech in physics after bsc physics

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  2. What is the next step after MSc Physics?
  3. Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  5. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  6. How can i complete my BSc Physics degree after doing BSc Physics(main) from Calicut University but failing in Physics paper?
  7. Is it possible to join Integrated Ph.D in Physics after passing BSc in Physics with 59%?
  8. Which is the college for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc Physics
  9. Can I get admission in MSc Physics in any college affiliated to Calicut University after completing BSc Physics with 84.9% in BSc?
  10. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  11. Books and coaching centers for GATE after B.Sc (Physics)?
  12. Private colleges offering MSc Physics in Gujarat? I am doing BSc with Physics
  13. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics?
  14. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  15. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics
  16. How to make a career in Astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
16th June 2014, 12:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Physics after BSc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do m tech in physics after bsc physics
No you're not eligible for M.Tech coures after completing B.Sc course. You need to complete B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc course in order to apply fro M.Tech course. The Eligibility Criteria for M.tech Course is differ From College to College . To apply for M.tech Course you should Complete Bachelor degree ( B.tech Course ) in any specialization from recognized University . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks . You should qualified in Entrance Examination like, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering / Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination / Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test / Indian School Of Mines Entrance Examination etc.. The Entrance Examination is based on Objective with Multiple Choice . To apply for Entrance Examination you should qualified in B.tech Course in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. If your qualified in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for M.tech Course in reputed College . Most of College may first preference to The candidate who score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree B.tech Course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?