7th February 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWAI after 12th commerce?

I want to do icwai after 12 commerce strem...could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do to pursue ICWAI being a candidate of 12th class from Commerce stream?
  2. How can I get admitted in ICWAI after passing 12th with commerce? What is the scope for this course?
  3. Am i eligible to teach commerce subject at 12th level in a college of Odisha after holding ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing and Diploma Textile Engineering?
  4. How to do ICWAI course through distance education after completing 12th in commerce stream?
  5. Is ICWAI intermediate course after 12th standard beneficial?
  6. How to do ICWA course if I am a B.A course
  7. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  8. How to take admission in ICWAI? I have passed 12th
  9. How to do inter course in ICWAI? I am a graduate in commerce
  10. Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?
  11. Whether the CA Industrial training will be considered as valid practical training for ICWAI? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible for me to prepare for ICWAI having scored 57% of marks in 12th standard?
  13. What is the procedure to join ICWA
  14. Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do ICWAI after passing 12th?
  16. Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?
  17. Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?
  18. Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI
9th August 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWAI after 12th commerce?

please tell me what is the minimum percentage to get admission in icwa after 12 .
26th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

after inter how to study icwa?
29th April 2014, 12:28 AM
teena taneja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do icwai after 12 commerce strem...could u please give me the details
My percentage is
84 can I do this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?