20th April 2012, 02:04 PM
digs_djn

How to do ICWAI course through distance education after completing 12th in commerce stream?

I want to do ICWAI course through distance education,I completed my 10+2 in 1989 in commerce stream

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do to pursue ICWAI being a candidate of 12th class from Commerce stream?
  2. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  3. Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?
  4. Can I apply for Air Force entrance exam after passing distance education in commerce stream?
  5. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  6. Which university offering M.Com(E-Commerce) course in Distance Education?
  7. How to do ICWA course if I am a B.A course
  8. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  9. Should I go for regular or correspondence graduation after 12th Commerce from M.P board?
  10. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  11. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  12. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream? -- [New]
  13. How to do ICWAI after 12th commerce?
  14. Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream
  15. Am I eligible for Navy and Airforce after completing 12th in commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  17. Which course is better between CA and ICWA after completing 12th in Commerce stream?
  18. Which is the best course of 12th class in commerce with physical education stream? Best colleges for that course?
22nd April 2012, 02:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWAI course through distance education after completing 12th in commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by digs_djn View Post
I want to do ICWAI course through distance education,I completed my 10+2 in 1989 in commerce stream
The cost and work accountancy course is basically offered through correspondence mode and the oral coaching mode is just optional. Students willing to attend oral classes may opt for the Oral coaching mode but is not mandatory.

Now, since you have completed 10+2, you will have to register for the Foundation Course, which is followed by the Intermediate and Final Course along with three years of management training. It really doesn't matters how long has it been since you passed the +2 level of examination and what your age or stream of education is, having qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board, you are eligible to register for the course.

Since the registration is open throughout the year, you may contact the regional center of Institutes of Cost Accountants of India or any of its branches for admission.
For more information, refer to the official website of the Institute.
17th June 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWAI course through distance education after completing 12th in commerce stream?

is cpt exam necessary for icwa?
29th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities of icwa?
12th September 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed B.com. I want to know distance education is possible for I C W A course. you are requested to send the replay to the following id '[email protected]'
6th April 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed M COM. I want to know distance education is possible for I C W A course. you are requested to send the replay to the following id [email protected]
26th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed B.com. I want to know distance education is possible for I C W A course. you are requested to send the replay to the following id '[email protected]'
26th June 2013, 10:55 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ICWAI course is conducted in 3 stages
Foundation
Intermediate
Final

Since you are a Graduate you can straight away get admission in the intermediate stage

Fees for this stage is Rs 20000

For admissions you need to buy the prospectus from ICWAI office

Subjects that you have to study in the Intermediate Stage are:
Paper 1 : Financial Accounting
Paper 2 : Laws, Ethics and Governance
Paper 3 : Direct Taxation
Paper 4 : Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Paper 5 : Operation Management & Information System
Paper 6: Cost and Management Accountancy
Paper 7: Indirect Taxation
Paper 8 : Company Accounts and Audit
27th June 2013, 09:47 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.............

ICWAI -Institute of Cost & Work Accountant of India

Eligibility

You need to complete 12th standard in reputed school with belong to any stream
There is no age limit for studying ICWAI

Level in ICWAI like CA

>> Foundation
>> Intermediate
>> Final

>>Foundation Course:-You can apply for the foundation course after completing your 12th standard.and the fee for this course is approximately rs.3500/-

>>Intermediate Course:-You can apply for the Intermediate course after qualifying the foundation course or after completing graduation directly sit for this course and the fee is approximately rs.15,700/-

>>Final Course:-You can apply for this course after qualifying the Intermediate course and the course fee is approximately rs.11000/-

All the examination are held in twice per year one in june and another one in december.
28th November 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for that.and how to register that i am dng my 1st bsc maths now
31st March 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my BA SPECIAL ENGLISH and BED also.now i want to do icwai course through distance education.am i eligable to do the course?if so how i have to register to that course?
20th November 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply ICWAI through Distance education.. so when the last date for apply..? how much the cost of DD..?
20th January 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12 th standard and I want to do ICWA after 12th..so I wanted to know that how many percentage are restricted for admission for ICWA??can you suggest me better college's in mumbai for ICWAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?