6th December 2012, 05:56 PM
suman.dubey.908

How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation

sir,
i am in 4th year trade applied electronics&instrumentation, i want to do industrial training for my future plz suggest me

16th August 2016, 12:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation

Yes, you can do industrial training in final year of engineering from different institutions like BSNL,MTNL, IOCL, BEL etc. All these organization offer industrial training to candidates of Electronics and Instrumentation.

BSNL and MTNL offers 4-6 weeks industrial training and fee structure is around Rs 6000. You can apply for industrial training, application form is available every year in month of April. You must submit industrial training letter also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?