31st August 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

How to do industrial training after pursuing MCA from Rajasthan University Jaipur

Hello
I m pursuing MCA last sem(Vth Sem) from Rajasthan University Jaipur, after this i have to do the industrial training and wanna get placed......kindly let me know the training providing instittutes in jaipur and latest Campus Recruitment...

28th November 2012, 12:05 PM
pragati jhawar

Default Re: How to do industrial training after pursuing MCA from Rajasthan University Jaipur

I m pursuing Msc-it last sem(3rd Sem) from Rajasthan University Jaipur, after this i have to do the industrial training and wanna get placed......kindly let me know the training providing instittutes in jaipur or bangalore and latest Campus Recruitment...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?