8th June 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges should I prefer with 56162 rank in AIEEE? What are the chances for me?

I Gave AIEEE and my rank was 56162,
and now the time for filling most of the college forms are over,
which college i should apply for..
what are the possibilities left for me...
Please Help
my contact no. is 08085824040
my e-mail id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges should I prefer after scoring 78709 rank in AIEEE?
  2. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Which college should I prefer in NIT Kurukshetra and UIET Chandigarh after scoring 12000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  5. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE?
  6. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  7. AIEEE rank ~20000 vs VITEEE rank ~8500 ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college should I prefer after scoring 15,000 in AIEEE?
  9. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  10. Which college could i get after scoring 25000 rank in AIEEE? Should I prefer to do engineering?
  11. Which colleges should I prefer after scoring 58836 in AIEEE?
  12. Which colleges could I get after scoring 93 marks in AIEEE? Which one should I prefer?
  13. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  14. What are my chances of admission in top 15 colleges of per JELET rank? -- [New]
  15. Chances of getting Aerospace Engineering with 30000 rank in AIEEE?
  16. Can I prefer for any engineering college after scoring 177 rank in ECET? List of colleges in AP?
  17. What are my chances in NIT Srinagar after scoring 51936 in AIEEE and state rank of 306?
  18. Which B.Tech colleges to prefer after scoring 148700 in AIEEE?
9th June 2011, 09:05 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Which colleges should I prefer with 56162 rank in AIEEE? What are the chances for me?

Sir
you can join many colleges in home state but as home state is not mentioned the colleges at India level that may be offered to you are
IAMR College of Engineering, Meerut AI
Jagannath University, Jaipur (Rajasthan) AI
Jayoti Vidyapeeth. Women's University, Jaipur AI
Mahatma Jyotiroa Phule University, Jaipur (Rajasthan) AI
Mewar University, Rajasthan AI
Sharda University, Greater Noida AI
Shobhit University, Meerut (UP) AI
please decide keeping in mind the branch available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?