10th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student

Hello, My name is Navjot Kaur, I am a Hotel Management student. I want 2 do my industrial training out of India. Could you please help me for that and let me know how to make it possible.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  2. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  3. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  5. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  6. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  7. Which is the better place to do Industrial training India or Dubai or Singapore? -- [New]
  8. How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?
  9. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  10. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  11. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  12. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  13. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  14. How much salary is given to hotel management student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  17. Can a student of IHM continue summer training in the same hotel after leaving it for medical reasons?
  18. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
19th January 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student

Hello sir i am Daniel interested to do industrial training in UAE. i would like to ask you that How to apply the form and where from i may get it and which hotel is best for doing industrial training
14th May 2022, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student

How to do industrial training out of India?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?