23rd January 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering

i'm a student of Electronics & comm. engg.(3rd year).
where should i go for internship in punjab for 2 months,also tell me the eligibility criteria & how to apply??

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  2. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  3. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  4. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  5. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship? -- [New]
  7. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  9. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  12. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  13. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  14. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  15. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  16. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  17. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  18. Which are the core companies providing internship in Chennai? I am an electronics and communication engineering student in Chennai
22nd December 2014, 08:27 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering

As you are pursuing the B.Tech 3rd year form ECE stream, it is compulsory to go for Internships for Industrial Training to get a great job in IT sector as well as in Government companies.

It is Better to do Internships in any Core Companies. As you are from communication stream it is better to do Internship program in telecom, Electrical companies etc..,

As internship provides an opportunity to work on Live projects with specially designed tools and with software tools.

The following are some of the companies you can do internship from....

1.Punjab Technical University
2.Punjab engineering college.
3. IIT, Ropar

an many more government or private collages.

But it is Better to do in any Government companies like

1. DRDO
2. BSNL
3. Electronics and communication companies.

etc...,

Eligibility Criteria:

* The candidate must and should have all the original documents of the College.

* Should have a prior permission letter from the college.

* He must be a student at a Recognized Institution.

* Any Graduate can apply for Internships.

Application Procedure:

* Different companies have different notification dates.

* You must go to the selected company for registration of Internship program.

* A duly filled application should be filled along with required documents and hand over to the company or Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?