15th May 2013, 07:22 PM
Jas sony

When CAT exams academic year begins? Duration of course and date of exam? When does it take place?

Please suggest me some books for group discussion and all other related topics used for CAT exams in simple language

Also could you please tell me when CAT exams academic year begin?
What is the course duration???
When the CAT Exams are held??
And how many times in a year cat exams are conducted???

When Mba admission take place, I mean from which month????

14th March 2017, 03:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When CAT exams academic year begins? Duration of course and date of exam? When does it take place?

CAT stands for Common Admission Test and it is conducted by IIMs for admission in MBA course.

The examination is conducted once in a year mainly in November or December. The course duration will be of two years.

The examination papers contains questions of Quantitative Aptitude, Verabal and Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Reading Comprehension.

Some of the best books for preparation of CAT examination is :-

Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma, Norman Lewis English, N.C.E.R.T Mathematics from 6-10th.

The course begin from the month of June every year and continues till the April of second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?