30th May 2012, 10:58 PM
shwetha.R.

How to do Internship after studying 7th semester B.E?

Hi i m shwetha studying 7th sem b.e...i want to do internship in this company..but i dont no how to apply for tat..!!!!!so i kindly request you to suggest how can i do my internship in this company..???

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  2. How to do internship L&T? I am studying in 7th semester
  3. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  4. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Gurgaon?
  5. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  6. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  7. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  8. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  10. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  16. How can I apply for 6 months Internship in L&T being a B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 7th semester student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in DRDL without any reference if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester? Basis difference between Internship and Mini Project?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
13th September 2012, 09:10 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How to do Internship after studying 7th semester B.E?

There are lot companies offering Internships.
Here you have to follow some of the steps below.
1.You have to decide what are all the companies coming for campus recruitment in your college.
2.Then along with your placement representative you have to approach the comapnies and made a request for Internship.
3.If they ready to offer means,you should ask about their Policies ,number of Months for Internship period etc,Intership salary.
13th September 2012, 09:16 PM
ravichandran_p

There are lot companies offering Internships.
Here you have to follow some of the steps below.
1.You have to decide what are all the companies coming for campus recruitment in your college.
2.Then along with your placement representative you have to approach the comapnies and made a request for Internship.
3.If they ready to offer means,you should ask about their Policies ,number of Months for Internship period ,Intership salary etc.
13th August 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m santhoshkumar studying final year b.e.civil..i want to do internship in this company..but i dont no how to apply for tat..!!!!!so i kindly request you to suggest how can i do my internship in this company..???
24th June 2023, 04:53 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To secure an internship after studying the 7th semester of B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering), you can follow these steps:

Identify Your Interests: Determine your specific area of interest within your field of study. It could be software development, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, or any other specialization. Knowing your interest will help you target the right companies and positions for your internship.

Research Companies: Research companies in your desired industry or location that offer internship programs. Look for companies that align with your career goals and have a history of hiring interns. Explore their websites, career pages, and social media profiles to gather information about their internship opportunities.

Prepare Your Resume/CV: Update your resume/CV to include your educational background, relevant coursework, projects, technical skills, and any previous experience or achievements. Highlight your strengths and accomplishments that are applicable to the internship position you're seeking.

Network: Network with professionals in your field of interest through industry events, career fairs, online platforms like LinkedIn, and professional associations. Attend networking events, join relevant groups, and reach out to individuals who work in the companies or industries you are targeting. They may be able to provide guidance, referrals, or internship leads.

Utilize University Resources: Contact your university's career services or internship office for assistance in finding internship opportunities. They often have connections with companies or resources to help you explore available internships. Attend career workshops, job fairs, or industry-specific events organized by your university to meet potential internship providers.

Online Application: Visit the websites of the companies you are interested in and check their career or internship sections. Look for internship postings and follow their application instructions. Fill out the application form, upload your resume/CV, and provide any other requested information.

Internship Placement Websites: Utilize internship placement websites and job boards that specifically cater to internships. Websites like Internshala, Glassdoor, LinkedIn Internships, and Indeed often have internship listings across various industries. Search for internships relevant to your field of study, create a profile, and apply according to the instructions provided.

Personal Connections: Leverage your personal connections, such as family, friends, or acquaintances working in your desired industry or companies of interest. Inform them of your interest in securing an internship and inquire if they have any leads or can provide referrals.

Customized Cover Letter: Tailor your cover letter for each internship application to showcase your interest, relevant skills, and why you are a suitable candidate for the position. Address the specific requirements or qualifications mentioned in the internship posting.

Persistence and Follow-Up: Be proactive in your search and follow up on your applications. If you haven't received a response within a reasonable time, consider sending a polite follow-up email to inquire about the status of your application and express your continued interest.
30th June 2023, 08:43 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

To pursue an internship after completing the 7th semester of your B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) program, you can follow these steps:

1. Research Internship Opportunities: Look for internship opportunities in your desired field of interest. Research companies, organizations, or research institutes that offer internships to engineering students. Check their websites, job portals, or reach out to your college's placement cell or career services office for information about available internships.

2. Prepare your Resume: Update your resume to include your academic achievements, technical skills, relevant coursework, and any previous internships or projects. Emphasize your strengths and highlight any specific skills or experiences that align with the internship position you are applying for.

3. Networking: Utilize your network to explore internship opportunities. Connect with professionals in your field of interest through platforms like LinkedIn, alumni networks, industry events, or career fairs. Networking can help you gain insights, referrals, and access to potential internship opportunities.

4. Approach Companies Directly: If you have specific companies in mind where you would like to intern, you can directly approach them with your resume and a well-crafted cover letter expressing your interest in interning with them. Visit their websites or contact their HR or internship coordinators to inquire about available internships and application procedures.

5. Utilize College Resources: Consult your college's placement cell or career services office for assistance in finding internship opportunities. They may have established relationships with companies and can help connect you with potential internships. They can also provide guidance on preparing your application, conducting mock interviews, and improving your chances of securing an internship.

6. Apply and Follow Application Procedures: Once you have identified internship opportunities, carefully follow the application procedures specified by each company or organization. Some may require online applications, while others may request physical copies of your documents. Pay attention to deadlines and submit your application materials on time.

7. Prepare for Interviews: If shortlisted, prepare for internship interviews by researching the company, understanding their projects, and practicing common interview questions. Highlight your skills, experiences, and eagerness to contribute to their organization as an intern.

8. Maintain Professionalism: Throughout the internship application process, maintain a professional attitude and approach. Communicate clearly, respond promptly to any correspondence, and present yourself professionally during interviews and interactions with potential employers.

Remember that internships can provide valuable learning experiences and help you develop practical skills in your field of study. Be open to exploring different opportunities, even if they may not be directly related to your major, as they can still provide valuable insights and experiences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?