5th June 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in best IT companies after doing B.Tech?

i am a btech student currently cleared third year i wanna do internship in any of the best it companies plz help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  2. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  3. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  4. How to do internship in best IT companies after doing B.Tech?
  5. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  9. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  14. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Contact details of Manufacturing companies for internship
  16. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  17. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  18. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
17th February 2013, 10:11 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do internship in best IT companies after doing B.Tech?

To apply for the internship training in the best IT companies you need to do the following:
1.You need to check the companies providing the training.
2.Then you need to apply for it.
3.The companies conduct test i.e. generally aptitude test plus sometimes technical test and followed by interview...

so if you want to join them you need to clear all above mentioned...

gud luck..
10th June 2023, 08:51 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to do internship in best IT companies after doing B.Tech?

To secure an internship in top IT companies after completing your B.Tech degree, here are some steps you can follow:

Build a Strong Resume: Create a professional and well-structured resume that highlights your skills, relevant coursework, projects, and any prior internship or work experience. Tailor your resume to showcase your technical skills and achievements.

Develop Relevant Skills: Enhance your technical skills by gaining proficiency in programming languages, software development, data analysis, or any other areas of interest within the IT field. Consider taking online courses, attending workshops, or participating in coding competitions to sharpen your skills.

Research Target Companies: Identify the top IT companies that align with your career goals and interests. Research their internship programs, application process, and eligibility criteria. Visit their official websites and explore internship opportunities they offer.

Networking: Leverage your professional network to increase your chances of landing an internship. Connect with alumni, professors, and professionals in the industry through platforms like LinkedIn. Attend career fairs, industry conferences, and networking events to meet potential employers.

Apply Early: Keep an eye on internship postings and apply as early as possible. Many IT companies have specific application deadlines, and they may start their recruitment process months in advance. Stay proactive and regularly check company websites, job portals, and career platforms for internship opportunities.

Prepare for Interviews: Once you receive interview calls, prepare for technical and behavioral interviews. Review common interview questions, practice coding problems, and be prepared to discuss your technical projects and experiences. Showcase your problem-solving abilities, teamwork skills, and your passion for the IT industry.

Internship Programs: Some IT companies offer structured internship programs. These programs provide valuable learning experiences, mentorship, and exposure to real-world projects. Look for companies that have well-established internship programs and a track record of providing meaningful learning opportunities.

Apply to Multiple Companies: It's advisable to apply to multiple IT companies to increase your chances of securing an internship. Cast a wide net and consider both large corporations and startups to explore different opportunities.

Follow Up: After interviews, remember to follow up with a thank-you email expressing your interest and gratitude for the opportunity. This demonstrates your professionalism and interest in the internship position.

Gain Experience in the Field: If you find it challenging to secure an internship directly with top IT companies, consider gaining relevant experience through smaller companies, startups, or local IT firms. This experience can help strengthen your resume and make you a more competitive candidate in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?