12th February 2013, 11:57 PM
mukesh970

How to do internship with BSNL?

i want to do the internship with bsnl . i want detailed information of how when and where can i do internship with bsnl in june 2013

1st June 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship with BSNL?

plz present the details of bsnl internship 2013 in vijayawada?
7th October 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam
I am Priya Sinha , a student of Shree rayeshwar institute of engineering and information technology affiliated to GOA university currently in the 5th semester of electronics and telecommunication engineering want to do training /internship in BSNL Bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures for the same as soon as possible.
e-mail id : [email protected]
9th May 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM 2ND YR. EI STUDENT. I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2014 IN BSNL SALT LAKE. PL. ADVISE. [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year information science student student .I want to do Summer Internship 2014 in BSNL anywhere in Goa.Please Advise, my id is [email protected]
6th June 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to do internship in goa from next month. m in 3rd year electronics and communication engineering vtu university. please guide me....
9th September 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am 2nd yr student of mba in marketing and hr ,chennai, please know how to apply for
Internship program ...u cn mail me at [email protected]
28th March 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam, I am 3rd year student of engineering in information technology KIIT Bhubaneswar. I want to do Summer training /internship for 4 weeks in BSNL Bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures for the same as soon as possible.
rajeshsingh.sail @gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?