30th August 2012, 06:59 PM
sujithnj88

How to do internship while in 3rd year B.E E&C

I am a 3rd yea BE E&C student.and i heard about intership.so i was needed to know full details about it

31st August 2012, 05:34 PM

Smile Re: How to do internship while in 3rd year B.E E&C

Hi Please find below information
It is hereby informed that ZTE India is starting Industrial training programme for MBA,B.Tech, & Diploma candidates .

ZTE Corporation (www.zte.com.cn) is a leading global provider of Telecommunications Equipment and Network Solutions. Through its network of operators across 140 countries, the company delivers innovative products and business solutions. It connects global customers via voice, data, multimedia and WLAN. Founded in 1985, ZTE is listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges and is China’s largest listed telecoms equipment company.

ZTE Telecom India Private Limited (A member of ZTE Group) , an ISO 9000 and OHSAS Certified has come with paid professional training program for students.

ZTE University certificate and training by trained professionals from ZTE*

This time we have come with following scope in training:
Six Month Industrial Training
Six weeks industrial training
One day Workshop
Summer training project

Please find attached ZTE training curriculum and Fee. Training will be imparted to students at Manesar in ZTE India factory, so that students have industry exposure and benefit of working on live projects.

Benefit offer for Institutes/Colleges:

Negotiable Profit share in Training Fee.
We are able to provide reasonable discount to potential institute/colleges/person/organization who can provide a number of students for this industrial training .
Placement assurance for deserving candidate as per company requirement.
Free monthly seminars & ZTE factory visit.
PG arrangement on request and paid basis.

If you required more information please let me know.

Looking forward for your positive response.

Regards,
Meenu Dua
Human Resource
Mob:08285885463
Tel:+91-1244323000-81903
Email:[email protected]
site:www.zte.com.cn
training site:www.zteindiaindtraining.in
1st September 2012, 12:15 AM
archanagalenka

Arrow Re: How to do internship while in 3rd year B.E E&C

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithnj88 View Post
I am a 3rd yea BE E&C student.and i heard about intership.so i was needed to know full details about it
Hi Please find below information
It is hereby informed that ZTE India is starting Industrial training programme for MBA,B.Tech, & Diploma candidates .

ZTE Corporation (www.zte.com.cn) is a leading global provider of Telecommunications Equipment and Network Solutions. Through its network of operators across 140 countries, the company delivers innovative products and business solutions. It connects global customers via voice, data, multimedia and WLAN. Founded in 1985, ZTE is listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges and is China’s largest listed telecoms equipment company.

ZTE Telecom India Private Limited (A member of ZTE Group) , an ISO 9000 and OHSAS Certified has come with paid professional training program for students.

ZTE University certificate and training by trained professionals from ZTE*

This time we have come with following scope in training:
Six Month Industrial Training
Six weeks industrial training
One day Workshop
Summer training project

Please find attached ZTE training curriculum and Fee. Training will be imparted to students at Manesar in ZTE India factory, so that students have industry exposure and benefit of working on live projects.

Benefit offer for Institutes/Colleges:

Negotiable Profit share in Training Fee.
We are able to provide reasonable discount to potential institute/colleges/person/organization who can provide a number of students for this industrial training .
Placement assurance for deserving candidate as per company requirement.
Free monthly seminars & ZTE factory visit.
PG arrangement on request and paid basis....

ALLTHE BEST...
30th July 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship while in 3rd year B.E E&C

hello..i m in b.tech 4th year..from where i can get 45 days summer training report of zte? its very urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?