27th December 2012, 12:27 PM
shrikarchintakindi

How to do IPS after completing graduation in BMS?

Dear Sir i have completed my gradutaion in BMS andd planning to do IPS, please suggest me which book should i need to refer and where do i gets the updates of examinations alerts.... please suggest me.........

3rd January 2013, 01:04 AM
thriller.singh

Default Re: How to do IPS after completing graduation in BMS?

hi,
in order to become an IPS officer you need to go through the CSE connducted by UPSC. this is a two phase exam. first is screening phase and consists of two papers. paper 1 of general studies and paper 2 of aptitude test. Students clearing first phase are eligible for CSE-main. This exam consists of two optional subjects, one language, english, essay writing and general studies. So the books you need to refer depend mostly upon your choice of subjects. For general studies and english you should take proper aid of NCERT books, INTERNET.

for latest updates you should visit www.upsc.gov.in or www.iaspassion.com or www.onestopias.com etc.
7th January 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, may i know from where do i get the updates of IPS exam dates and eligibility criteria....
3rd February 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am currently pursuing my tybms.. i am good at approaching people and working at place where i have to interact with people rather than sitting at one place and working. Please suggest me the area where i can take my career? waiting for your reply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?