11th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completing BSc Home Science?

what are the job oppurtunities available after completing B.Sc Home Science. Are there any govt. jobs available in these field. if yes, wt could be the salary

13th June 2013, 09:01 PM
GOPANI

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing BSc Home Science?

Home Science students have a wide range of fields that they can enter
Production Jobs - This covers food preservation, dress-making, specialized cooking. Graduates of Home Science can go on to enter the textile business, fashion designing etc. or even work in hotels and in food industry etc.

Research Jobs - These involve educating specific segments of the population such as mothers, farmers, and villagers on the food-value of certain food items. Also one can work as a researcher/scientist in R&D labs on food preservation etc.

Sales Jobs - Sales promotion of food items (baby foods) are given to home science graduates since they have relevant information and experience.

Service Jobs - Maintenance and supervision of house keeping departments at tourist resorts, hotels, catering facilities, restaurants etc.

Teaching Jobs - The recognized qualification for a primary school teacher is a Bachelors degree in Home Science and many postgraduates are absorbed as senior secondary school teachers and college professors.

Technical Jobs - Manufacturing industries do require home science graduates to serve as research assistants.

There are govt jobs available in these areas.

The candidates with Home Science background can get a starting salary of Rs 5000 – 8000 as a trainee and after having experience in a particular area say Nutrition & Dietetics can get a monthly salary which can be more than Rs 10, 000.
20th September 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

M pursing bsc home science . Plz tell me what i do after bsc for job
10th October 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam right now studying in rural home science under the university of agricultural sciences dharwad , karnataka. i want to become an IAS officer so please suggest me which subject is more use full to take as an optional subject among five departments in rural home science in civil service examination.
11th October 2015, 12:55 PM
H Rimmy

You want to know about the Job Opportunities after doing B.Sc .If you want to know about the Govt. jobs.There are some jobs in Govt. sector .In which you can earn high salary package.

Firstly I tell you about some jobs in Banking Sector:-
1.IBPS Clerk
2.SBI (State Bank of India) Clerk

Qualification Required:-You have to passed graduate with minimum 50% marks.
Age should be required 21 to 30 years.
Selection on the basis of written exam & personal Interview.

There are some other Govt. Jobs:-
1.RRB
2.IAS
3.SSC
Qualification Required:-You have to qualified in graduate with minimum 50% marks.
Age should be required 21 to 30 years.
Selection on the basis of written exam and personal Interview.
15th October 2015, 11:16 PM
Palace2

If you want to know about the Govt. jobs.There are some jobs in Govt. sector .In which you can earn high salary package.

IBPS Clerk
SBI (State Bank of India) Clerk
RRB
IAS
SSC

etc
28th March 2021, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities of completing
28th March 2021, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completing the bsc home science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?