2nd June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB after completing S.Y.B.Com from Gujarat University

i have completed s.y.b.com from gujarat university and i want to do llb what should i do????

5th June 2012, 05:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after completing S.Y.B.Com from Gujarat University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed s.y.b.com from gujarat university and i want to do llb what should i do????
LLB can be pursued either after completion of bachelors degree program or just after qualifying higher secondary examination. Now, if the program is pursued after completion of bachelors degree program, the duration of the course will be 3 years whereas those who opt for LLB just after qualifying higher secondary examination has to go through integrated BA LLB or BSc LLB and the duration of the course is 5 years. As you have already completed second year of your bachelors degree program, you must complete your graduation and than enroll for LLB program in a reputed institute. In order to be considered eligible for the LLB course in most of the institutes, try to score a minimum of 50% marks in the final year of your B.Com examination.

Some of the Institutes offering LLB program (3 years) are as follows:
  • Government Law College-Mumbai
  • Balaji Law College-Pune
  • University of Delhi
  • ILS Law College-Pune

Refer to there official website for further information.
11th July 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my t y bcom .... i want to do LLB...parttime give me guidance....
25th September 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i have complete 12th commerce of 65% in year 2007. can i take addmission to low in gujarat univercity pls help me.
25th September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th commerce in year 2007.. i want to do llb from gujarat univercity.. can i do llb in parttime basis. pls help me
17th December 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is f.y.b.a. pass year 1995 and I am admission of LLB?
24th December 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is f.y.b.a. pass year 1994 AND i want to do LLB ehat is the prosiser?
29th June 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLB from Gujarat University after completing S.Y.Bcom..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?