7th May 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for LLB course in Gujarat if I have completed graduation with 52% from external?

I have completed graduation with 52% from gujarat university as a external..

Can i get admission in llb sem-1 in guajarat at any college..

Please reply reply..

Some confusion with external....external students passed graduation can't apply for law in gujarat according to bci rules..please update latest news.
Its urgent sir...

Thanx

7th May 2015, 02:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB course in Gujarat if I have completed graduation with 52% from external?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply reply..

Some confusion with external....external students passed graduation can't apply for law in gujarat according to bci rules..please update latest news.
Its urgent sir...

Thanx
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course through CLAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course.

Your age should be below 20 years.

LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
7th May 2015, 04:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB course in Gujarat if I have completed graduation with 52% from external?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get admission in LLB course having scored 52% in your graduation as the minimum required percentage is 55%(provided you do not fall in SC/ST category).

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for LLB course.

Kindly have a look at it.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For sc/st candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

> CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test.

It is the entrance examination for Law course.

> Candidate should be citizen of India.

> Candidate should have qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
8th May 2015, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:

Please reply reply..
Its urgent sir...
Thanx
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing Graduation from Gujarat University. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation course are eligible to apply for LLB.

LLB is a three year professional course which is divided into six semesters. Those candidates who are interested to become a Lawyer then the candidate can enroll for LLB course. students who have completed Graduation with not less than 50% of marks are qualified to apply for the LLB and 5% relaxation will be given for reserved category students. The admission done through an entrance test named ‘Common Law Admission" (CLAT) or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
8th May 2015, 09:32 AM
Cisco India

Quote:

Please reply reply..

Its urgent sir...

Thanx

Since, you have completed your Graduation with correspondence and if you wanted to take admission in LAW college that is affiliated by the Government Body then you might face issue in taking the admission due to your nature of Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?