19th November 2012, 12:47 PM
jaspreet8055

How to do LLB after doing B.Com from IASE University

sir i have done b.co from iase university is it valid for further studies as i want to do LLB from other university is it valid to to it

15th June 2014, 04:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing B.Com from IASE University

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspreet8055 View Post
sir i have done b.co from iase university is it valid for further studies as i want to do LLB from other university is it valid to to it
Yes, you are eligible to apply for LLB course after completing your B. Com course. If your university is approved by UGC then your scorecard from that university is valid for further studies for sure.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and the duration of the course is divided into three years. There are lots of colleges in India, which offer LLB course.

Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course:-

~Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from a reputed university or college.
~Minimum required percentage is 50% and relaxation will be given to SC/ST category candidates for 5% percentage of marks.
~Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and upper age relaxation will be given to SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
~The Applicant should be qualified in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), NALSAR Entrance Test, National Law School of India University Entrance Examination, NLU Delhi Entrance Examination Etc..to get admission for LLB course.

LLLB Exam pattern:-

-Aptitude Test
-Language Ability
-Legal Reasoning
-General Knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?