28th August 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB through distance education? I have completed B.A from regular courses

Sir,
I have completed by B.A. from regular courses from Burdwan University and want to study LLB through distance education , I will be very much thankful if you tell me, how and from where I can study LLB?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join LLB and LLM course? I have completed B.Com
  2. How to do LLB through distance education?
  3. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  5. How to take admission in regular LLB course?
  6. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  7. How to jon LLB after completing B.A degree with 58%?
  8. How can I do LLB through distance Education by taking Education Loan? -- [New]
  9. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  10. How can I apply for LLB through distance education? I have completed BFA
  11. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  12. Is it possible to do LLB via distance education while doing job in Siliguri?
  13. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  14. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education?
  15. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  16. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  17. How to do LLB after completing B.A with 39%
  18. Graduates from Allahabad University(distance education) are eligible to enroll for regular LLB at Calcutta University?
30th April 2016, 07:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB through distance education? I have completed B.A from regular courses

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after degree and five year after 10+2.

Yes, after pursuing degree in regular you are eligible to pursue LLB in corresponding. The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed degree from any recognised university.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by different university for admission. To get detail information visit at respective official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?