25th July 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do LLB via distance education while doing job in Siliguri?

Respected sir, I am from Siliguri (West Bengal) and want to learn LLB. I'm doing a job here in Siliguri so I have no time for regular course. Sir, can it possible to do LLB via distance education ?

23rd January 2012, 12:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB via distance education while doing job in Siliguri?

LLB in distance is not worthy as per my knowledge if u pursue LLB through distance learning, that degree is not eligible for "legal practice in a court of law".To pursue a degree in law, one has to pass his 10+2 examination or an examination equivalent to that. There are several institution which offer the course of LLB through distance learning. Some of the institution with their official website is listed below.

Campus Law Centre, University of Delh,

Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

National Law School of India University, Bangalore

Banglore Law University, Bangalore

Banaras Hindu University, Banaras

Department of Distance Education, Haryana

Department of Distance Education, University of Jammu

NALSAR university of Law, Hyderabad

Osmania University, Hyderabad

Symbiosis Law college,Pune.

ILS Law college,Pune.
2nd November 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do LLB via distance education while doing job in Siliguri?

Respected Sir, I am willing to acquire LLB Courese through correspondence. I want to know that is this possible.
19th May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What you are going to learn in distance mode...... LLB needs time ..... Like you can't ride two vehicle manually at a time... Same the principle lies with LLB...... Think twice and concern some local lawyer.... He or she will tell u the crude things about LLB.....
Regards
Ashish
1st October 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I do regular llb course while handling a morning government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?