7th July 2013, 01:59 PM
sandeep124457

How to take admission in regular LLB course?

i completed my BCA from Madurai Kamaraj University through Distance Education mode. I had completed my 10+1 and left 10+2. I got admission in BCA on the basis of exam conducted by MKU before admission in BCA (for those who did not completed 10+2). Can i get regular admission LLB 03 years course in other university.

31st March 2016, 10:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in regular LLB course?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course after BCA. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year duration course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

But admission in the universities are conducted on basis of entrance examination. So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission.

For more information about examination syllabus and other details visit at the official website of respective university.
1st April 2016, 01:48 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in regular LLB course?

It is not possible to get admission in Bachelor degree without having 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

So, your BCA degree is not valid and hence you are not supposed to get admission in three year course on graduation qualification.

You are also not eligible for admission in five year LLB course without having 10+2 from any recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?