21st August 2012, 11:18 PM
amandeep buttar ruby

How to do LLB through correspondence in Punjab? What is the fee structure?

I am M.COM.I want to do LLB through correspondence in Punjab .Is it possible ? Also tell me fee structure in detail............ sooooon

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  4. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  7. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  9. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  10. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  11. How to do LLB through correspondence course after passing M.Com, PGDHRD(MBA)
  12. Fee structure for LLB in all government colleges of Punjab?
  13. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  14. What is the fee structure for LLB from DU? I am from Punjab and belong to middle class family
  15. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  16. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  17. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  18. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
29th May 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB through correspondence in Punjab? What is the fee structure?

i have done B.A in art with 40%. can i do llb with corrcepondance.?
30th September 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB through correspondence in Punjab? What is the fee structure?

i have done 2 in commerce with 74%. can i do llb correspondence?
20th October 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i have done pgdm in international mangement centre delhi after passing Bsc.can i apply for LLB?
24th August 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have complet BSC science since 2006 . I shall be course in llb how is it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?