17th November 2010, 09:22 PM

How to do M.A in Economics Course?

hi, this is bandu im m.a economics, i want join this course.

19th November 2010, 10:48 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: How to do M.A in Economics Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi, this is bandu im m.a economics, i want join this course.
Dear Bandu
Your question is very complicated as i am unable to identify that about which course you a taking about. You told us that you are MA in economics. So about which course you are talking. please specify question correctly and ask again in this forum then we will try our best to help you.
Have a nice day
20th November 2010, 09:33 AM
Jinu Alex

dear friend,
if you are interested in taking up m.a economics, then you need to complete your graduation in b.a in any of the streams; but b.a economics would be the best. there is no restriction to the field you select in the b.a course. also there is no such hard fast rule that you need to take up commerce in your senior secondary school level too, though that would be much better. take the decisions as per your interest and seek your family's decision too . All the very best. God bless you.
20th November 2010, 09:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

In order to do a Masters course you need to have cleared your bachelors course. Admission for Master's course is normally based on the marks in secured during Bachelors course. Normally 50% marks is a must. Some of the colleges also conduct entrance exam. Check out the colleges near your residence. Make sure they recognized by the university. Also check out the requirements.
20th November 2010, 10:56 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Hello Bandu!
your query is incomplete as you are M.A economics & want to join some course.But as you know that M.A economics is a complete degree in itself & there is no other course after that.So first analyze yourself that whether you want to know about the P.G diploma courses or any other.So its advisable to you that post the complete Question then only I can entertain it.
23rd November 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for the MA economics 2011 entrance test? wats the selection process for the same course?
24th June 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering and is planning to go for a job, still i would love to do a M.A in Economics by distance education.. Is any option like that available ??
1st August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY MY B.COM . I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW WOULD I DO THE M.A. IN ECONOMICS ? WHICH COLLEGE IS THE BEST FOR IT ? WHICH JOB IS MOSTLY GIVEN TO SUCH CANDIDATE ? WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SALARY ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?