26th March 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?

Sir,
Will it be a right choice to take admission in Madras School of Economics to do Integrated M.Sc in Economics? Because I want to study Economics in Graduation which is B.Sc. So, which one should I apply for my own betterment?

28th March 2016, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?

Both B.SC in economics and Integrated M.SC in economics are very good courses and have ample scope. However, you need to excel in this field to achieve lucrative career options. It is better to go for B.Sc course rather than integrated course as B.SC and then full time M.SC course is more valued and has better scope of job opportunities. Moreover, it helps in building a good grasp of knowledge in the concerned field. But it is true that pursuing integrated course will save your one year of study.
25th September 2016, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?

I did Business Studies, Geography and Economics at Advanced level stage (Zimbabwe) and i have C ,C ,A respectively. What's the best undergraduate degree for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?