3rd June 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?

Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of economics after completing BA honours in economics? M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of economic after BA in economics.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics? -- [New]
  2. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  3. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  4. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  5. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  7. Is symbiosis school of economics good enough to join if I have scored 94% marks in my board exam?
  8. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  9. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  10. What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis
  11. MA in Economics application will be accepted by Symbiosis School of Economics if reach after deadline? Will it be possible to download the form?
  12. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  13. Scope of Economics general instead of Economics honours from CU?
  14. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?
  15. Which is better B.Com or Economics honours? Difference between B.A. Economics and B.Sc Economics?
  16. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  17. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  18. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
5th June 2016, 11:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of economics after completing BA honours in economics? M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of economic after BA in economics.

Yes, you can study M.Sc in Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics after completing BA Honours in Economics.
The eligibility to study the course is a pass in BA Economics with 50% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can find the details in the university website link Official Website
6th June 2016, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.A in Economics, you are eligible for M.A in Economics from Symbiosis school of economic.

If your B.A in Economics marks is above 70% from a recognized University, then you are eligible for M.A in Economics subject.

Your age should be above 17 years.
8th June 2016, 12:26 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot do M.Sc in Economics after the completion of BA in Economics.
After completing your BA in Economics, you are only eligible to opt MA in Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics.
Candidates those who have scored above 70% marks in BA in Economics are eligible to opt MA in Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?