17th April 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?

Hi,

I am Venkatesh from Chennai , currently working in an IT company. I am interested in pursuing my higher studies in Economics. I recently came to know about M Sc Economics degree offered by Symbiosis School of Economics. Is it worth studying there? Please throw your insights on the course and also the scope for doing Ph.D in Economics abroad after completing this course.

Thanks and regards,
Venkatesh

15th August 2014, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am Venkatesh from Chennai , currently working in an IT company. I am interested in pursuing my higher studies in Economics. I recently came to know about M Sc Economics degree offered by Symbiosis School of Economics. Is it worth studying there? Please throw your insights on the course and also the scope for doing Ph.D in Economics abroad after completing this course.

Thanks and regards,
Venkatesh

Yes of course, studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics is good. You can get a good job after completing M.Sc Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics. There are so many companies coming in for campus interview at Symbiosis college. There is a wide opportunity for you to get selected in reputed company by studying at Symbiosis School of Economics.

Economics Course Offers at Symbiosis School
  • Bachelor of Science in Economics
  • Master of Science in Economics
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Public Policy & Governance
10th June 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?

What are the chances of a candidate on waiting list to get a seat in symbiosis school of economics Pune...waiting list number in 150s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?