25th February 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?

I am serving in army and I have passed B.A.from HPU Shimla in 2005.And I want to M.A. in english please tell me fee schedule and minimum % of marks and date of session of filling forms.

30th May 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?

l have done my bsc in 2011.now i want to complete master degree in english.presentaly i am in air force. is there any percentage reqired to complete
11th July 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a mis operator in knh shimla.I have passed B.A from hpu shimla in 2011.and now i want to do MA in english. therefore request u
please tell me fee schedule and minimum % of marks.
24th September 2013, 06:11 PM
rajsus

I am serving in army and I have passed B.A.from HPU Shimla in 2005.And I want to M.A. in english please tell me fee schedule and minimum % of marks and date of session of filling forms.
1st December 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have not found my mark list ma 4 sem. What can i do?
2nd March 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I passwd BA from HPU in 2012. now i want to MA in Economics or political science. My percentage is 62% in economics and 64% in political science. am i eligible for MA in economics or political science.
20th October 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I am resident of haryana working as centre govt teacher phage passed ma English from hpu can l apply for ma maths from hpu as private candidate?
2nd February 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a house wife doing m .a English through distance education age 38 how I prepare exam to pass within 2 month having 5 subjects pls help
9th July 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my MA economics from HP university in 2005 with third division.I wanted to do MA eco again from this university for better percentage.Can I apply again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?