3rd August 2012, 04:41 AM
piadi

How to do M.A in Germany? Is it compulsory to do Advance diploma?

I want to do m.a. In german. I did my graduation n diploma in german. Is it compulsory to do advance diploma or i an eligable to do m.a.
And do i get direct admission in m.a. On the basis of marks or through entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. In Germany, every course is taught in German Language? English is not compulsory there? -- [New]
  2. To do MS in Germany is it compulsory to take IELTS?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  4. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  6. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  7. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  8. How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?
  9. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  11. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  12. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  13. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  14. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  16. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for NDA Exam pursuing my 11th in Commerce?
  18. Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?