23rd July 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class

Sir I have completed my B.E.ELECTRICAL in second class..I am appearing GATE 2014...will I get admission for M.tech in maharashtra if I score well in the GATE 2014 though i hav second clas in B.E.

Related Questions:
2nd December 2014, 10:31 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class

IITs and NITs take admission for Mtech course on the basis of GATE ranking. GATE score card is valid for three years. There are many other state and private engineering colleges which consider GATE ranking for admission.

Most of the top colleges have eligibility for Mtech other than GATE ranking. You must have more than the cut off percentage in Btech declared for admission.

IITs/NITs have minimum 65-70% in Btech. Other colleges have different percentage. But if you want admission in a good institute , you must have 60% in Btech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?