1st November 2015, 11:29 PM
Ashutosh P Shukla

What future career I can have after completion of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control stream?

What future career I can have after completion of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control stream? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  3. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  4. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  5. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  6. What are the future job opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Control Systems
  7. Which branch is better for me in MBA course being a candidate having completed BE in Instrumentation and Control stream?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  9. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  10. Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?
  11. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  12. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  13. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  14. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?
  18. Which career to choose after completion of Graduation in commerce stream?
30th November 2015, 09:07 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What future career I can have after completion of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control stream?

Instrumentation and Control Engineering is one of the best course in the field of Engineering. They offer wide variety of knowledge and this course offers this.
This course offers good opportunities as a job as well as in higher studies. It actually depends on you that if you wanted to go for job or you wanted to pursue Higher studies.
You can write GATE and try to get good marks in that. You may try for PSU's and IIT's with the marks obtained.
Join any technical courses like Embedded, Automation(PLC, DCS), InTools Software. These are some additional course that may fetch you job in core industry.
If you are good programmer, then you can write AMCAT, Elitmus and try for some software companies also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?