2nd August 2012, 03:38 PM
veena pillai

How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?

Respected sir/madam , I completed my b.tech bioinformatics . I plan to do m.tech biotechnology in anna university and i wrote TANCET and scored 21.1 . Can you please tel the procedure for getting admission and also fee structure . I hope you will give needful information.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  2. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT? -- [New]
  3. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  5. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  6. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Anna University? List of the colleges in Chennai?
  8. What's the fee structure for M.E in Anna university?
  9. Anna University engineering fee structure?
  10. What are the subjects in B.Sc(Bioinformatics)? Colleges, fee and eligibility?
  11. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  12. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  13. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  14. Guidance for pursuing PhD in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology?
  15. Fee structure for M.E. course in Anna university?
  16. Which faculty and competitive exam is the best after CBSE?
  17. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
14th August 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?

Last date for applying pg courses in anna university has already been close.
15th August 2012, 06:42 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?

Respected sir/madam , I completed my b.tech bioinformatics . I plan to do m.tech biotechnology in anna university and i wrote TANCET and scored 21.1 . Can you please tel the procedure for getting admission and also fee structure . I hope you will give needful information.
Thank you.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-do-m-tech-biotechnology-anna-university-after-completing-b-tech-bioinformatics-what-fee-structure-894640.html#ixzz23cGYECYi
8th November 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

pls send 7th sem btech biotech exam time table
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?