21st May 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech Civil correspondence course in recognized university?

m.tech civile correspondence courses in reconised university....pelase tell me how to do

Related Questions:
  1. Is EIILM university recognized by UGC? Where can I get admission for B.Tech Civil
  2. How to do M.Tech Civil correspondence course in recognized university?
  3. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course? -- [New]
  4. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. How to join correspondence M.Phil course in any recognized university?
  8. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  9. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  10. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  11. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  12. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  13. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  16. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  17. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  18. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
4th August 2012, 01:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech Civil correspondence course in recognized university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m.tech civile correspondence courses in reconised university....pelase tell me how to do

Candidate seeking to pursue M.Tech program through Distance/Correspondence mode can look to opt for Karnataka State Open University. The University is one of the premier Institution offering various Technical programs through its various study centers. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and the Distance programs are approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC]. The M.Tech program in Civil is a two years post graduate course. Candidate with B.Tech/B.E in Relevant discipline are eligible to pursue the program.

For detail information one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.

For detail information regarding study center refer to the following Link.
2nd May 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech Civil correspondence course in recognized university?

ksou is approved by AICTE..??? This degree is valid in Gujarat Technological University..???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?