28th April 2013, 12:02 PM
hsssd

How to do M.Tech control system after scoring 25117 in GATE?

i got gate rank 25117.my score is 250.i got 23.33 marks...i want to do m.tech control systems..please suggest some colleges in andhra pradesh....

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  2. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  3. How to do M.Tech after scoring 24.67 marks in GATE?
  4. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
  5. Syllabus of PSU for EEE? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  6. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?
  8. Which college can I get in M.Tech after scoring 38.67 in GATE?
  9. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  10. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  11. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  12. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in M.Tech for Power system without answering GATE?
  14. Will I get admission at GEC Thrissur in Production engineering or Manufacturing system management after scoring 372 marks in GATE?
  15. PGDCA 2nd semester solved question papers?
  16. What are the career options for M.Tech after scoring 474 in GATE with 96.96 percentile?
  17. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  18. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
6th May 2017, 03:25 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech control system after scoring 25117 in GATE?

-> Sir , Based on your rank college seat will be alloted to you.
-> If you want to know about the institutions in which you have chances of getting seat
College predictor slot is there where you have to submit the details like your marks and rank .instantly your chances of colleges will be displayed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?